We Deliver Personal Experiences
Our mission is to create a conference experience which is personal, breathes quality and represents absolute value for time and money. Your time is precious. Your needs are individual. Our format is innovative. Our passion is meeting your personal objectives.
Quality is our aim in every aspect of our work - from the very conception of the conference topic, to the event programme development, to the choice of speaker, to the integrated marketing campaign, to the post-booking personal consultations, to the seamless running on the day, quality is at the very heart of GIC. Competition is fierce and we stand out from the crowd due to our attention to detail, our care and concern for all of our delegates, speakers and event partners and our outstanding products that always deliver.
Being independent, we are not tied to any particular company or brand and therefore have the freedom to work with the most appropriate media partners, magazines, websites and event partners, as well as focussing on specific and targeted data builds in order to get the conference message to the right people at the right time. Our integrated campaigns are both creative and quantifiable.
Delivering a smooth live event is a challenge we thrive on. Years of experience have taught us that creating a relaxed and professional atmosphere on the day allows delegates, event partners and speakers to focus on content, learning and networking. The rest is up to us.
Environmental concerns are at the forefront of our mind when we work with our suppliers; be they the venues we work at, the caterers we use, the printing processes we use, the travel arrangements we make. For more information see Global Insight Conferences' corporate responsibility and sustainability polices and ethics.
We work closely with each event partner to ensure that the experience on the day is tailored to their individual lead generation, brand alignment or product objectives. We understand that achieving and demonstrating a great return on investment is your objective and as such, is also ours.
For each conference, we undertake rigorous research and contact an extensive array of industry experts. We address the hottest topics at the right time and to answer the questions and issues our delegates themselves have told us they want explored. Agenda-setting and vague discussions about the future are not our focus. We concentrate on the here and now and on the issues keeping our delegates awake at night. We are passionate about research, and present solutions to the day-to-day business-critical issues facing us all.
Global Insight Conferences is a highly-dedicated team of conference professionals who want to create an experience that is unique. We reject the ‘churn and burn’ mentality and we strive to engage with you on a personal level, whether you are a delegate, event partner or speaker. Everyone who participates in the conference is vital to the success of the conference in their own way and we will endeavour to create a personal agenda, exclusive set of targets, individual briefing or one-on-one training sessions as needed. Our aim is to meet any individual objective.
What Distinguishes Our Events From Other Conferences?
- Limits your time out of the office
- Minimises costs on travel and accommodation
- Lower cost of entry means whole teams can attend to revamp departmental strategy
We will not stretch out the event for the sake of it and so waste your time. Why? We want you to come back time and time again. Short, sharp, targeted learning is our goal.
- Real-life insights and advice from those on the front line
- The same number of speakers in a one-day conference than most typical two-day conferences
- Limited time on the platform ensures speakers focus on the salient points only
- A greater number and variety of speakers for a more rounded perspective
- Speakers are briefed to address the issues you have told us you want covered
- From in-depth case studies, to interviews, to snapshot sessions, to compare and contrast presentations, to double perspective sessions, facilitated exercises and multi-perspective panels, each session itself follows a different format for an engaging change of pace each time
- Studies have shown that attention spans wane during long presentations and so we reduce the time speakers appear on the platform.
- Our programmes are based solely and exclusively on the bullet points and session headings taken directly from the mouths of our researchees
- Our agendas are designed by the target audience, for the target audience
- We seek hot topics and insights from real-life case studies on each and every programme
- Hours of research go into understanding exactly what the industry is needing to know, now, and who can give insight into addressing these pressing issues on a practical level
- We actively seek the hottest case studies on the newest developments in order to provide real-life business solutions to daily headaches
- We are not interested in agenda-setting or debates on the future; we concentrate on the issues keeping practitioners awake at night in the here and now
We take our research seriously as it is the secret to our success. Our programmes are formulated through hours of face-to-face and direct contact with large samples of the intended target audience and end-users themselves. We ask you what you need to know about and what your hot topics are, what exactly you need to know about them in practice and then we turn those needs into the programme sessions and bullet points the speakers must address.
- We will call you before the day to discuss your objectives, questions, hesitations and brief you on how you can best prepare for the day
- TroubleShooting Clinics: one-to-one sessions will help you meet those issues particular to you and your organisation (and get those questions you are too afraid to ask, actually answered)
- There are ample opportunities both before and during the conference to post your individual questions to the chairman and speaker faculty and indeed, we will help you formulate those questions in preparation for your day
- Attendees: Your conversations with us and the short personal and business profile you send us will help us to individually tailor-make a conference action plan which will be given to you on arrival – we will use our conference expertise to help you achieve your goals
- Speakers: We will work closely with you and share our research, providing you with guidance and training on optimum delivery as well as pre-conference consultations
- Event Partners: We will guide you to those who need you and provide you with tailored networking and conference targets to get the most out of the opportunity
- Your Pre-Conference Profile Questionnaires will help us arrange the most appropriate one-to-one meetings for you to address your individual and personal challenges
- Take what you have learnt at the conference, bring your own issues, and thrash out the solution together in our confidential and private meetings
One size does not fit all and our experts are on hand to address your agenda, not their own. Tap into the free advice and expertise on offer to strike right at the core of your current business challenges.
- Speaker-facilitated networking, meet and greet sessions, personality bingo, pin boards and the like all help break down those inevitable early barriers and get you talking with your fellow attendees
- Colour-coded badges, seated table plans, table-swopping debates and job title-specific sessions mix and match attendees to get you in front of those you would like to meet quickly and efficiently
- Business profiles and photos all speed up the search process and give you a tangible sense of the delegation forensics
Working the room is easier said than done and we recognise that formalised and facilitated networking through interactive programmes make for the best contacts and introductions. We have developed and tested many new ways to facilitate networking and all of these techniques demonstrably help make ties, create discussion points and, ultimately, make that initial contact. Our conference days are full of opportunities to reach out and make new contacts in easy and non-threatening ways.
- We work closely with our speakers, sharing our research with them, in order to offer guidance and training on optimising delivery as well as pre-conference consultations.
- Interactive sessions, roundtable discussions, objective-setting brainstorming sessions and smaller workshops create a gear shift change and allows the room to harness it’s collective energy and experience
- Streaming or breaking out to job-title specific areas permits you to meet your peers and counterparts for more detailed discussions on the hot topics of the day
- Anonymous votes, snapshot surveys and opinion polls can help you gauge in an instant the feeling of the industry as a whole
You never know who you will end up sitting next to and you never know if that person holds the key to your particular problem. These are relaxed and confidential sessions and are designed to be interactive and participatory exchanges between attendees themselves. We actively seek opportunities to harness the collective experience of the delegation and we build this time into the programme for you to share and gain insight from your peers and counterparts.
- Worked scenarios and exercises based on the learning techniques used in training courses helps embed the knowledge shared from the speaker platform Smaller workshops and practical sessions help you to start putting into practice what others are preaching and test their ideas out for yourself
- Fishbowl agendas, facilitated debates and discussions allow you to choose the debates of the day on the day and so set the agenda
- Each speaker is a real practitioner and is carefully and fully briefed before the day
- Speaker briefing is taken directly from the research which we have undertaken with the audience and so speaks directly to your sector’s needs
- We aim to incorporate as much delegation interaction and participation as possible as there is plenty of scientific evidence to prove that the more involved the person, the better the lesson is learnt.
Personal and friendly service guaranteed
Our small and friendly team will go the extra mile to help you have the best possible experience before, during and after the conference day. No call centres and anonymous checklists, just a personal contact. If you have any queries or questions, one of our team is on hand to help you immediately as personal service and exceptional quality experiences are both at the very core of our mission and values as a company. We are available to facilitate introductions, set up meetings for you, help you identify your goals and in turn meet them. We will use our many years in the industry to help you surmount those sometimes daunting barriers to getting what you need achieved on the day. Of course, if you just want to sit and listen, that’s ok too!
Helping clients make the most of their events
Conference Insight offers a uniquely independent consultancy service to any company thinking about or currently investing in live events. We are here to share our impartial, independent and professional guidance. We have a variety of services our clients ask of us, depending on their individual needs, team size, event size, budget size etc. One thing remains set, which is our dedication to extracting the most value for our clients. Being experienced and independent, we can vet third party suppliers, audit quotes and draft accounts and health check service and quality of provision. For more information visit www.conferenceinsight.co.uk.