Our mission is to create a conference experience which is personal, which breathes quality and which represents absolute value for time and money.
What Distinguishes A GIC Event?
- One day only: A time and cost-effective format
- 18-25 case studies get straight to the point
- Excellent quality of research for programme sessions taken directly from the target audience
- Our personal approach, individual, tailored agendas, targets and action points
- One-to-one meetings: Bespoke and confidential one-to-one appointments
- Networking made easy through facilitation
- Speakers briefed and trained individually for maximum impact
- Peer-to-peer experience exchanges: Pool the combined knowledge in the room
- Interactive and participatory agendas for real world application (and interest)
- Practitioner recommend, carefully-vetted speaker faculty
What Do Delegates, Speakers & Partners Think Of Our Conferences?
‘Interactive, diverse and insightful. A thought-provoking opportunity to engage across a peer group of business.’ L'Oréal
‘Excellent speakers, worthwhile networking and good debate and sharing.’ AB Agri
‘Informal, informative and well organised. Thanks for a great, worthwhile day.’ Centrica
‘Lots of valuable, practical and insightful success stories which will enable me to inspire creative approaches within my business.’ AXA Wealth
‘Informative and engaging. Fantastic speakers and a great forum for networking with peers and industry experts.’ Superdrug
‘Excellent topics, content, speakers and inspiration.’ Procter & Gamble
‘Really educational. Great to hear from such a diverse range of speakers representing different organisations and topics.’ InterContinental
‘Really beneficial and useful insight. Very positive and I'm looking forward to implementing some strategies discussed.’ Barclaycard
‘High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.’ GSK
‘Great event to network and share inside stories and challenges with like-minded people.’ Boehringer Ingelheim