The Terms & Conditions Outlined On This Page Apply To All Conferences & Events Organised By Global Insight Conferences.
All Delegate Registration Terms & Conditions
Payment is due on submission of your booking. All orders placed on our online booking pages, by email, on the brochure’s booking form or over the telephone will all be followed up with an official booking confirmation email. All such orders are legally-binding and carry a 100% liability immediately after receipt of order. Full payment is a requirement of entry into the event and you will be asked to guarantee your payment with a credit card to enter the conference rooms if you have not paid before the date of the conference. Should you fail to pay an invoice or do not attend the conference, you still remain liable for the sums due. Global Insight Conferences Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking and make any alteration to the speaker panel, programme, date and venue. Global Insight Conferences accepts no liability for the content of presentations or papers. VAT is still chargeable on foreign companies attending conferences in the UK and must be paid at the prevailing rate on UK events. All bank and transfer fees must be covered by the company attending the conference. Please note that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Please note that all registrations are subject to a 2% booking fee.
Sometimes speakers are unable to attend for personal or business reasons and whilst we make every effort to find a direct replacement, occasionally this is not possible within the timeframes we are given. GIC reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be regularly updated on the conference website.
The delegate names, organisations and occasionally job titles will be shared with other attendees of the event for the purpose of facilitating networking only. Should you not wish your information to be shared in this way, please email email@example.com or write to Data Protection Officer, Global Insight Conferences, 5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ
Cancellations received in writing on or after 40 working days before the conference date cannot be refunded and full payment is still due, although a replacement delegate will always be welcome. This is due to the way in which we are charged by our suppliers as during this final month, the costs have already been incurred by the organisers. Cancellations received in writing at least 40 working days before the conference date will receive a full refund, minus an administration charge of £149 +VAT. If payment has not yet been made and cancellations are received in writing at least 40 working days before the conference date, the £149 +VAT administration charge is still due. Global Insight Conferences Ltd cannot reimburse any travel, accommodation or other expenses under any circumstances. Global Insight Conferences Ltd will not offer refunds to delegates should this event be cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that makes this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. This includes but is not limited to: war, terrorist alert, fire, strike, extreme weather or any other emergency. Please note all exhibitors, sponsors and event partners should refer to their signed contract for more information on their terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to eject you without any prior notice or refund if your behaviour is disruptive, offensive, dangerous or illegal. Distribution of unauthorised materials and audio/visual recordings are not allowed without prior consent. GIC is not liable for damage to or loss of personal belongings at the conference venue and accepts no liability for the content of the papers and presentations given. Please note that photographs, video and audio footage, which may include speakers and delegates, may be taken at the event and used in future marketing material.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global Insight Conferences’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.