Because there has been such a rise in Spam, many email services now use programmes to block unwanted email. Unfortunately, these programmes often also block emails you actually want.
To ensure you are receiving emails from Global Insight Conferences, add us to your list of contacts. Most email servers deliver emails that are in your address book.
Here’s how you do it in…..
- Right-click on the message in your inbox. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu. Then, click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List”.
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “OK” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later:
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”