Book With Total Confidence.
As the COVID-19 situation continually evolves, we want to keep you informed and confident in choosing to participate in our events.
- If Global Insight Conferences needs to reschedule , we will simply roll over your registration to the new date and honour all discounts.
- Please email us or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 if you have concerns.
Safety First Onsite.
We are proud to serve our customers and our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our delegates, speakers, sponsors and colleagues.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following the official advice and guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and local government authorities.
As such, we will be following all recommended safety and hygiene measures. You’ll see a number of additional precautionary measures in place including:
- Hand sanitiser points will be available throughout the venue, including the foyer and public spaces. Please avoid shaking hands
- Prominently displayed reminders about good hygiene practices and specifying venue and event-specific social distancing measures
- Full safety guidelines to be communicated to all delegates pre-event
- All delegates encouraged to wear face masks (we will provide complementary face masks where necessary)
- All delegates are asked and encouraged to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the event
- All staff members will have a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the event
- Floor mats sprayed with diluted bleach
- All handrails, door handles and lift panels disinfected
- Tables and chairs disinfected
- Staff onsite will monitor social distancing measures are being adhered to
- Food will be served rather than self service to minimise contact and staff will be wearing masks
- Hand sanitizing gel readily available at Customer Service counters and throughout the venues
Be assured that we are monitoring developments on a daily basis and we are working hard to create the best possible experience at our industry-leading conferences.