Book With Total Confidence.
As the COVID-19 situation continually evolves, we want to keep you informed and confident in choosing to participate in our events.
- If Global Insight Conferences needs to reschedule , we will simply roll over your registration to the new date and honour all discounts.
- Please email us or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 if you have concerns.
Safety First Onsite.
We are proud to serve our customers and our priority is always the health, safety and happiness of our delegates, speakers, sponsors and colleagues.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following the official advice and guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and local government authorities.
As such, we will be following all recommended safety and hygiene measures. You’ll see a number of additional precautionary measures in place including:
- Hand sanitiser points will be available throughout the venue, including the foyer and public spaces. Please avoid shaking hands
- Prominently displayed reminders about good hygiene practices and specifying venue and event-specific social distancing measures
- Full safety guidelines to be communicated to all delegates pre-event
- Floor mats sprayed with diluted bleach every two hours
- All handrails, door handles and lift panels disinfected every hour
- All restrooms assigned with attendants during events to carry out on-going cleaning and disinfecting work
- Tables and chairs disinfected twice a day
- Staff onsite will monitor social distancing measures are being adhered to
- All staff members required to wear face masks and gloves
- All visitors required to wear face masks (we will provide complementary face masks where necessary)
- Hand sanitizing gel readily available at Customer Service counters and throughout the venues
- Temperature check for all staff members when reporting for duty every day and details recorded
- Declaration of health to be signed on the day for delegates
- Temperature check for all visitors entering the venues
- Special rubbish bins for disposal of used face masks at exit points and offices
- We will attempt to source coronavirus tests for all staff members
- We will work with our clients to prevent congestion such as staggered arrival / departure times and catering breaks
Be assured that we are monitoring developments on a daily basis and we are working hard to create the best possible experience at our industry-leading conferences.