Book Without Worry. As the COVID-19 situation continually evolves, we want to keep you informed and confident in choosing to participate in our events.
- If Global Insight Conferences needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your registration to the new date
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us today or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299
Date: 16th March 2020
We at Global Insight Conferences have been carefully monitoring the latest updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19) with particular focus on the welfare of our speakers, delegates, partners and attendees.
Whilst the UK risk level of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been increased from moderate to high, the risk to individuals has not changed at this stage and it remains low and we continue to follow advice from the World Health Organisation and Public Health England.
At this time, all Global Insight Conferences events are moving forwards as planned. Due to the scale of our events, we and our partners are confident that we can still safely and successfully host our conferences and networking events while protecting the health and wellbeing of participants.
Considering the current climate, we are taking precautionary measures to safeguard our attendees and are monitoring the situation as it develops.
In the meantime, all conferences and events are going forwards as planned with the following measures and advice:
- Attendees from affected areas (according to WHO guidance), or who believe they may have been exposed to the virus, are asked not to attend the event.
- Current guidance on affected areas includes China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Italy; in these cases, please contact us on +44 203 479 2299
- All participants and staff are encouraged to maintain good hand, respiratory and personal hygiene. As such:
– A no-handshake policy will be in place at the event
– Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-volume touchpoints ahead of and during the event, such as catering areas, handrails, WCs, entrances and exits
– Hand sanitiser will be provided for delegates at registration, the information desk and at the entrances to all track rooms
– A microphone disinfecting protocol will be in place for speakers
If at any stage during the conference (or afterwards) you feel unwell or concerned that you may have symptoms, please take the following steps:
- Self-isolate; either in your hotel room or at home
- Contact the Global Insight Conferences organiser, registration desk or office on +44 (0) 203 479 2299 immediately to inform us
- Seek medical attention
Signage throughout the event and email communication will remind attendees of health and hygiene guidelines but if at any stage you are unsure of steps to take please contact the organisers onsite. In addition, we strongly urge our exhibitors and visitors to refer to WHO and public health authorities’ guidelines regarding the virus. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
We will continue to monitor the situation and review this guidance on a daily basis. Please rest assured, the wellbeing of our customers and staff will always be our primary concern, and we will be in contact with delegates with any further updates. If you have any specific event questions, please contact us directly.
We look forward to seeing you soon.