Terms & Conditions
The term Global Insight Conferences or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Global Insight Conferences Ltd, 5-11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ. Our company registration number is 07295108. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Registration Terms & Conditions
Full payment and proof of payment are a requirement of entry into the event and regrettably, you will be refused entry if we have not received full payment before the conference date. If you have not paid for the event by the date of the conference, you will be asked to guarantee your payment with a credit card to enter the conference room. Payment is due on submission of your booking. All orders carry a 100% liability immediately after receipt of order. Should you fail to pay an invoice or do not attend the conference, you remain liable for the sums due. Global Insight Conferences Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking and make any alteration to the speaker panel, programme, date and venue. Global Insight Conferences accepts no liability for the content of presentations or papers. VAT is still chargeable on foreign companies attending conferences in the UK and must be paid at the prevailing rate on UK events. All bank and transfer fees must be covered by the company attending the conference.
Sometimes speakers are unable to attend for personal or business reasons and whilst we make every effort to find a direct replacement, occasionally this is not possible within the timeframes we are given. GIC reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be regularly updated on the conference website.
For conferences taking place before December 2015, cancellations received in writing at least 40 working days before the conference date will receive a full refund, minus an administration charge of £99 +VAT. Please note that conferences in December 2015 and thereafter will receive a full refund, minus an administration charge of £149 +VAT. Cancellations received in writing on or after 40 working days before the conference date cannot be refunded and full payment is still due, although a replacement delegate will always be welcome. This is due to the way in which we are charged by our suppliers as during this final month, most of the costs have already been incurred by the organisers. Global Insight Conferences Ltd cannot reimburse any travel, accommodation or other expenses under any circumstances. During this time most of the costs have already been incurred by the organisers and have to be passed on. Global Insight Conferences Ltd will not offer refunds to delegates should this event be cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that makes this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. This includes but is not limited to: war, terrorist alert, fire, strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global Insight Conferences’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.